Saturday, February 27, 2016

Greetings! My name is Dan Grim and I am your host, so to speak, and there by I welcome you to the amazing journey that follows the creation of this entity to be known as "The Good Stuff Tonics."

Yesterday was a win! I met producers of beverages who not only offer interesting products but are willing to co-pack it for me. For this one-man show (plus pops in Florida and Billy handling my video/social media) that's huge! The first was a juice producer in Oxnard. He's got raw fruit and veggie juices from a local farm. All organics with local produce. Just like I envisioned. Then I met the founder of the San Diego Fermentation Club. I reached out to him through the internet regarding a "business opportunity" and he liked the idea of infusing "Cannabis with pro-biotic beverages" for patients of the local dispensaries. We meet at a local brewery called the Blind Lady Ale House. He's about my age in is early 40's, a little taller then me but thinner with that 7 day scruff. He biked here and he brought a bottle of Grapefruit "Buch (very tasty I might add). He wants a commercial kitchen to explore his fermentation love professionally and to be a part of something greater then the Project Management job he had at Software company Intuit. I think I can help! And away we go ,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. What a journey indeed! I'm tagging along, doing what I can to assist from afar - my home in Florida - while Dan leads me through the cannabis world of opportunities waiting for leaders like himself. We look forward to hearing from readers and keeping you apprised of developments with "The Good Stuff" as it happens.

    ReplyDelete